Armour Guard Fence Warranty
Armour Guard warrants that the Armour Guard Steel Provacy Fence supplied is manufactured from Prime Quality material and will be structurally fit for its intended purpose. Armour Guard Steel Privacy Fence is further warranted to have a life prior to perforation by weathering in natural elements of 10 years from installation. Armour Guard offers this warranty in the knowledge that the products it uses are uncompromised for quality.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Canadian Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund of a major failure and for compensation for any reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
What you can be assured of with your Armour Guard Steel Privacy fence
- Made from quality, certified, tested pre painted hi tensile steel
- It will not perforate in natural conditions for a period of 10 years
- The paint surface will no flake or peel (delaminate) for a period of 10 years
- All of our Steel Privacy fence is quality inspected prior to dispatch
What you need to check to ensure3 your Armour Guard warranty is no voided:
- The Armour Guard Steel Privacy fence paint finish as supplied must not be scratched, abraded, damaged in any way, or coated with any other paints or incompatible materials. The use of touch up paints over the supplied painted finish is not recommended
- The warranty does not apply when Armour Guard Steel Privacy Fence is installed within 1 kilometer of a marine or corrosive industrial environment
- Installation must be in accordance with Amour Guard Steel Privacy Fence standards
- The warranty or perforation does not apply when your Armour Guard Steel Privacy fence or its components are transformed by incorporation or modification into another product nor when the components are transformed by welding. Armour Guard Steel Privacy Fence must not come into contact with any pool or garden chemicals, fertilisers, salts, acidic soil or incompatible metals such as lead or copper.
Armour Guard Steel Privacy Fence Maintenance
- To keep your fence looking its best, simply ash down periodically with water when cleaning the car or watering the garden. Pay particular attention to the area under the top rail, which is sheltered from natural washing by rain.
- Do Not build up soil, garden fill and/or dirt against the bottom rails and posts of your fence as this will retain water and lead to corrosion.
- Avoid spraying the fence and rails with garden sprays or fertilisers as they can damage the surface. If this occurs, wash fence down with water.